- Rachel Bilson – Courtesy of Who What Wear
When I was younger, I wasn’t a fan of color; my wardrobe consisted of black and grey. But once I started to explore the idea of adding color to my wardrobe, coral was a must have!
I was shopping at The Limited a few weeks ago and fell in love with a coral ¾ length sleeve jacket. Ladies I promise, you WILL NOT go wrong with a coral jacket this spring season. It will look great paired jeans, dresses, dress pants and skirts.
Coral looks great mixed with pale pink, nude, tan, brown and turquoise too.
For ideas on how to incorporate a coral jacket into your wardrobe, check out the looks below.
For a casual look, pair your coral jacket with skinny jeans and a fabulous pair of nude pumps (another popular trend this season!)
Courtesy of Fashion Under $100
Step it up a notch by rocking your jacket with a pair of wide leg pants (I prefer heels with wide legs instead of flats as pictured).
Courtesy of Lookbook.nu
Coral will look great this season with a pattern dress. For a day look, wear your dress and jackets with flats. For an evening look, change into heels.
TIBI RTW Resort 2010 - Courtesy of Elle
Rachel Bilson Look For Less:
- Aryange Nude Dress at coggles.com ($355). You can find other nude dresses at Topshop, Asos and Zara
- Misses Signature Stretch Sateen Collection Double-Breasted Jacket at Spiegel.com ($99).
- Steve Madden Russhh – Nude at heels.com ($90)
- ASOS Quilted Suedette Lock Bag at asos.com ($27)
- Nine West Open Metal Sunglasses at ninewest.com ($38)